Fantasia Barrino Welcomes Her Second Child
Rucuss staffDecember 13, 2011
Singer Fantasia Barrino gave birth to her second child on Monday.
The American Idol alum welcomed a baby boy named Dallas. Fantasia and her boyfriend Antwaun Cook went to a Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina to deliver the baby. A source told Radar Online, “They’re excited to be having the baby around the holidays.”
Barrino, who had the baby two weeks early, has been surrounded with plenty of negative press from her relationship with Cook. His estranged wife Paula Cook sued Barrino last year for ruining her marriage. There is a law in Carolina that a wife can sue over adultery. But Antwaun’s wife took a loss in court last year when a judge ruled that she and Antwaun were indeed separated before his affair with Fantasia began.
But the negative press took a toll on Barrino. Fantasia allegedly aborted her first child with Antwaun and allegedly attempt suicide from the stress. She, later, announced her pregnancy over the summer to a small crowd in Florida.
Barrino, who will play Mahalia Jackson in a biopic, has a daughter Zion, 10. Cook has two sons with his ex-wife.
Check out photos of Fantasia’s baby shower that she held in October. It was on the same date as Cook and his ex-wife’s wedding anniversary.
Fantasia and her mom Diane.
Antwaun, Sister2Sister publisher Jamie Foster Brown and Fantasia
(Photos via Sister2Sister)
More from Rucuss
- Busted! Is Fantasia’s Baby Daddy Antwaun Cook Cheating?!?
- Fantasia’s Baby Daddy Antwaun Cook Back With His Wife! [Details]
- Fantasia Celebrates Her Son Dallas Xavier’s 1st Birthday [Photos]
- Fantasia Shows Off Weight Loss, Bares Her Stomach! [Photos]
- Fantasia Allegedly Goes Off on Antwaun Cook’s Aunt on Instagram [Details]
- Photo of Fantasia Barrino’s Baby Boy Leaks, Check it Out!