Fantasia Signs Over North Carolina Mansion to Bank! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 29, 2013
Fantaisa Barrino threw in the towel on her North Carolina mansion.
The American Idol alum signed over the deeds over to the bank after receiving no offers for its purchase. Fantasia, who allegedly had been struggling to pay the mortgage for quite some time, put her home on the market for $800,000, TMZ reports. The price was half a million less than she purchased the home.
According to court documents, Fantasia transferred the mansion to the bank in February to avoid foreclosure. Fantasia has had a troubled history with the property, almost losing it to foreclosure in 2009. Check out a few photos of the property below.
Photos via Sandra Rose and Bossip
More from Rucuss
- Fantasia on Antwaun Cook: “We Are Not Together, I Think it’s the Best Thing For Us.’
- Fire Your Stylist! Fantasia Wears Belly-Baring Velvet Catsuit [Photos]
- Fantasia Returns to American Idol, Gives an Amazing Performance [Video]
- Fantasia Allegedly Goes Off on Antwaun Cook’s Aunt on Instagram [Details]
- Fantasia Co Host’s ‘The View,’ Tells Women To Stay Away From Married Men [Video]
- Fantasia Barrino Welcomes Her Second Child