Fantasia Celebrates Her Son Dallas Xavier’s 1st Birthday [Photos]
Peaches GrantDecember 18, 2012
It’s already been a year since Fantasia Barrino gave birth to her second child.
So what better way to celebrate than with a party. Fantasia celebrated her son Dallas Xavier’s first birthday amongst family and friends at Monkey Joe’s in North Carolina on Saturday. Her baby daddy Antwuan Cook, her daughter Zion Quari Barrino and plenty more family and friends were in attendance.
Check out a few photos from the event below.
Dallas and his sister Zion
Fantasia’s on again off again boyfriend Antwuan Cook holding his son.
Dallas and Fantasia’s mother
Photos via YBF and Black Celebrity Kids
More from Rucuss
- Fantasia on Antwaun Cook: “We Are Not Together, I Think it’s the Best Thing For Us.’
- Fantasia Barrino Anti-Gay Instagram Rant, Rep Says Taken Out of Context [Details]
- Fantasia Allegedly Goes Off on Antwaun Cook’s Aunt on Instagram [Details]
- Fantasia’s Ex Antwaun Cook Calls Rickey Smiley a Jealous Down Low Queen [Details]
- Fantasia Barrino Shows Off Her New Man [Photos]
- Fantasia Co Host’s ‘The View,’ Tells Women To Stay Away From Married Men [Video]