Fantasia Allegedly Goes Off on Antwaun Cook’s Aunt on Instagram [Details]
Peaches GrantNovember 30, 2012
Fantasia ain’t no punk.
Just as the American Idol alum, she allegedly told Vickie Henry that on Instagram. The songstress reached her boiling point with her baby daddy Antwaun Cook’s aunt after she sent Tasia some negative messages.
In retaliation, Fantasia posted the photo below on Instagram of her and Antwaun spending Thanksgiving together with the caption: “RUN and TELL THAT.”
Henry allegedly caused Cook to delete all of his social media accounts to avoid communication with her. But Fantasia opted for a different solution to the problem. Fantasia proceeded to read Henry as best as she could. Bless her heart, Tasia’s grammar was a little sketchy during her rant.
“I’m No Punk. Don’t talk mess on here. We grown. Your [sic] more than welcomed to come to my home. Face to Face. Women to Women. I don’t do this. I look up today and This!!! Come on now you older then me doing this. Again Lol!!! I don’t even know YOU…Sad part is its all over how many pics he has of Dallas. Sad!!! But then they come get my baby and pretend. They will NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.”
“Won the case…Antwuan had other women THAT SHE KNEW ABOUT but I’m the homewrecker!!?? I really don’t do this, but like I said I’m no punk!!!”
Meanwhile, Fantasia posted a recent photo of Cook with their son Dallas and another photo her and daughter Zion.
More from Rucuss
- Fantasia Barrino Anti-Gay Instagram Rant, Rep Says Taken Out of Context [Details]
- Fantasia Angry Over Jet Magazine Cover [Photo/Details]
- Fantasia Celebrates Her Son Dallas Xavier’s 1st Birthday [Photos]
- Fantasia’s Ex Antwaun Cook Calls Rickey Smiley a Jealous Down Low Queen [Details]
- Fantasia Shows Off Weight Loss, Bares Her Stomach! [Photos]
- Fantasia on Antwaun Cook: “We Are Not Together, I Think it’s the Best Thing For Us.’