Fans Welcome Steve Nash to Los Angeles Lakers By Handing Him a Beer on the Freeway [Video]
Rucuss staffJuly 14, 2012
Former Phoenix Sun point guard Steve Nash has been a thorn in the Los Angeles Lakers’ side for many years.
Nash and the Suns eliminated the Lakers from the playoffs in 2006 and 2007. So when the Los Angeles team signed the 39-year old to a deal many didn’t know how fans would react.
But as it turns out, fans have welcomed Nash with open arms. In a video posted by Nash on his Twitter account, the NBA veteran, not only, met some fans on the highway but also received a beer in the process. Nash got his driver to slow down his vehicle so that he could accept a Keystone Light beer from a truck full of men.
If Nash keeps this up he will be one of the most likeable players on the team. But please don’t try this at home. Two vehicles with a bunch of men trying to pass a small object at high speeds is very dangerous. It’s still awesome!
Nash posted the video on Twitter with the caption: “LA, thanks for the warm welcome…”
More from Rucuss
- NBA Fashion: Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash Carry Man Purses [Photos]
- Iggy Azalea Says She and Nick Young ‘Are Good’ After Cheating Scandal [Details]
- NBA Player Kenyon Martin’s Stalker Walks On Court During Playoff Game [Photos/Video]
- Kobe Bryant Says He’s Better Than Michael Jordan [Video]
- Kobe Bryant Sets NBA Auction Record With Sale Of His 2016 All-Star Jersey
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out ESPN Magazine For Retouched Cover [Photos]