Fall Trend: Wide Brimmed Fedoras
Rucuss staffOctober 28, 2011
Fedora hats are the IT accessory for the Fall and Winter.
The wide brim fedora hats are anything but boring. They are romantic, ultra feminine and will catch everyone’s attention. The fedoras are great for concealing bad hair days. This is the perfect time to experiment with them.
Kim Kardashian was spotted leaving Izakaya Restaurant in a $150 Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora.
Mary J. Blige wore a black wool hat during her performance at Black Girls Rock!
Designers like Gucci, Christian Dior, and Milly all showcased floppy hats on Fall 2011 runways:
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Becomes Dior’s First Black Spokesmodel
- Look For Less: Rihanna’s Garter Tights
- Attention Whore! Check Out Deryck Todd’s Hat Collection [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Look for Less: Beyonce’s YSL Arty Ring
- Look for Less: Kim Kardashian in Milly Dress and Louboutin Boots