Ex-Reality Star Deelishis’ Estranged Husband Sentenced to 16 Years in Prison [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 16, 2013
Former ‘Flavor of Love star Deelishis’ estranged husband will be behind bars for years to come.
Her husband Orlando Ricardo Gordon was convicted for drug possession and will serve nearly 16 years in a federal prison. He was one of 16 people indicted for selling large amounts of cocaine and marijuana earlier this year. During the investigation, Gordon was busted with over $500,000 cash, marijuana and firearms.
In March, Gordon pleaded guilty to conspiring to distribute controlled substances and structuring a financial transaction. He said between approximately 2008 and May 2012, he conspired to possess with the intent to distribute marijuana, cocaine and crack cocaine, The Detroit News reports.
Gordon supplied his co-defendants with pounds of marijuana and kilograms of cocaine. Gordon also admitted to having another person purchase money orders in amounts less than $3,000 to avoid having to report the transactions.
Gordon and Deelishis were estranged at the time. In March, the former reality star jumped out the window of her Farmington Hills home after allegedly being assaulted by Gordon. Her estranged husband allegedly kicked in her door of her home and hit her in the face. Then he chased her into the bedroom where she jumped out a two-story window.
Comedian Michael Blackson was also attacked by Gordon, who was a guest at her home. Deelishis, whose real name is Chandra London Davis, denied the reports that she was attacked but a police report was filed.
Photos via HelloBeautiful.com and TheGrandReport.com
More from Rucuss
- Deelishis Allegedly Assaulted by Estranged Husband, Forced to Jump Out Bedroom Window! [Details]
- Deelishis Denies She Was Assaulted By Husband, While Michael Blackson Laughs! [Details]
- Wiz Khalifa Vows To Stop Release of Sex Tape, Deelishis Talks About Relationship
- Hackers Expose Lira Galore’s DMs, A Few Celebs Won’t Be Happy
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]