Hugh Douglas Arrested After Alleged Fight With Woman At Hotel
Rucuss staffSeptember 25, 2013
Former Philadelphia Eagles defensive lineman Hugh Douglas was arraigned in a Connecticut court on Tuesday on charges of third-degree assault and second-degree strangulation
Douglas was arrested after he allegedly attacked a woman at a Marriott hotel in Hartford. WFSB obtained court documents that states Douglas grabbed the woman by the neck and “slammed her into the wall several times.”
But Douglas describes the incident differently. The former ESPN analyst claims the injuries occurred during rough sex.
Its been a rough few months for Douglas, who played 10 season in the NFL and reached three Pro Bowls. He was fired from ESPN’s Numbers Never Lie for getting into a fight with co-host Michael Smith during a drunken-fueled rant at a conference.
More from Rucuss
- Hugh Douglas Reportedly Called Michael Smith an ‘Uncle Tom’ [Details]
- Eagles Release DeSean Jackson, Reportedly Concerned About Gang Ties
- Eagles Dismiss Riley Cooper From Team Activities As He Seeks Counseling For Racial Slur
- Riley Cooper and Cary Williams Fight At Eagles’ Practice [Video]
- NFL Star LeSean McCoy Fights With Baby Mama on Twitter, Deletes Account [Details]
- Massive Brawl Breaks Out Among Football Fans At Philadelphia-Kansas City Game [Video]