Evelyn Lozada Tackles Domestic Abuse, Anger Issues & Resentment on Iyanla Vanzant’s ‘Fix My Life’ [Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 5, 2012
Iyanla Vanzant returns to the television in the new OWN series Fix My Life.
Vanzant, a life coach, tries to tackle the emotional struggles of Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada. The Puerto Rican beauty opens up about her alleged domestic violence with her husband Chad Johnson in a two-part series scheduled to air Sept. 15 and 22nd on the OWN network.
Lozada previously filmed footage of the show prior to her Aug. 11th domestic dispute with Johnson. Lozada agreed to be on the show to get help with her anger issues after the backlash from the violence on the Basketball Wives.
But Vanzant makes another trip to Lozada’s home after Johnson allegedly head-butted her that caused a three-inch gash on her forehead. It’s a no holds barred interview that reveals Johnson may have hit Lozada prior to his arrest.
More from Rucuss
- Evelyn Lozada Talks to Iyanla Vanzant about Her Temper, Domestic Violence & Chad Johnson [Videos]
- Evelyn Lozada’s First Interview: ‘He Made a Bad Choice that Destroyed His Life’ [Video]
- Chad Johnson Admits to Role in Viral Sex Tape, Evelyn Lozada Tweets About Betrayal [Video]
- NeNe Leakes to Evelyn Lozada: ‘Be Quiet!’ [Details]
- Chad Johnson’s First Interview Since Divorce: ‘I’m Taking Anger Management Classes’ [Video]
- Chad Johnson Says He Had to Take the Fall for the Domestic Abuse Because Evelyn Was His Wife! [Details]