Evelyn Lozada Compares Herself to Superstorm Sandy, Receives Backlash on Twitter for it! [Photo]
Rucuss staffOctober 31, 2012
Reality star Evelyn Lozada has done it again.
The Basketball Wives Miami star managed to add more haters to her long list of critics, after she compared herself to Superstorm Sandy. While Sandy was wrecking havoc across the east coast on Monday, Lozada dropped the bombshell on social media websites.
The Inner Circle author created a photo that showed images of herself from a child to her current age in the form of a storm on a map. Lozada then posted the photo on Twitter and Instagram along with the caption: “Hurricane “Sandy” aka Evelyn Lozada- Who’s going to stop me? #NoOne. Check it out below.
Although Lozada tried to show that she’s been strong and resilent throughout her life, the message didn’t come across so well. It didn’t take long for Lozada to receive plenty of negative backlash and she later deleted the photo. Many believed she was being insensitive to the situation.
Check out a few comments below:
Lozada’s latest move just fuels criticism that she’s an attention whore. She has definitely taken two steps back for this one.
More from Rucuss
- Evelyn Lozada Done With Basketball Wives, Wants Her Own Show
- Evelyn Lozada Does Her First Sexy Photo Shoot After Domestic Violence Dispute [Photos]
- Evelyn Lozada Confirms Pregnancy With Dodgers Star Carl Crawford [Details]
- Chad Johnson Arrested For Probation Violation [Photos/Video]
- Evelyn Lozada Celebrates Her Birthday In A Lace Catsuit [Photos]
- Gloria Govan Talks About Basketball Wives LA Reunion, Responds To Shaunie, Evelyn & Bambi