Evelyn Lozada Calls Chad Johnson a ‘Tweet Stalker!’ [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 23, 2012
Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada debuted a new look over the weekend.
Lozada was spotted with a darker hair color at the Faithful Central benefit concert with producer and friend Shaunie O’Neal in Los Angeles on Friday night. Lozada reportedly is undergoing an extensive image makeover ahead of season five of the VH1 reality show.
Lozada, who used to be a blonde, announced her new hair color on Twitter. She tweeted before the event, “Sat in the salon for almost 5 hours! Color, cut, blow dry! Now i’m getting ready to meet my boo @ShaunieONeal.”
Comedian Lil Duval, later, tweeted her ex-husband Chad Johnson asking how he liked her new hair color. Johnson never responded. Lozada re-tweeted the question and called Johnson a tweet stalker.
More from Rucuss
- Chad Ochocinco Calls Monogamy Impossible, Says He Still Loves Evelyn Lozada [Video]
- Chad Johnson Says He Had to Take the Fall for the Domestic Abuse Because Evelyn Was His Wife! [Details]
- Basketball Wives Reunion Canceled After Evelyn Lozada Refuses To Film! [Details]
- Chad Johnson Arrested For Probation Violation [Photos/Video]
- Chad Johnson Avoids Jail Time in Battery Case Against Evelyn Lozada [Details]
- Couple Alert: Is Evelyn Lozada Dating Dodgers Carl Crawford?!