Eve Engaged To British Designer Maximillion Cooper
Rucuss staffDecember 31, 2013
Eve and her British designer boyfriend Maximillion Cooper are headed down the aisle.
After more than three years of dating, Cooper proposed to the rapper in Edinburgh, Scotland on Christmas Day. They have been living in London together as Eve works on new music.
Cooper, 41, is a designer and founder of Gumball 3000, It’s an annual 3,000-mile international car rally, which is where Eve, 35, met him.
After news of her engagement broke, Eve tweeted: “Thanku 2 everybody 4 your congratulations on our engagement! We wanted to celebrate with our family and friends 1st b4 announcing.”
In June, Eve opened to talk show host Chelsea Handler about her biracial relationship.
“I’ve never been the type of person to discriminate,” Eve said. “But I honestly have to say I never thought I’d be with a white guy ever. But it just happened. It’s amazing. I’m the first black girl he’s ever been with too.”
Photos via RollingOut.com and express.co.uk
More from Rucuss
- Chelsea Handler Makes Fun Of Steve Harvey’s Leaked Memo [Details]
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz Rap About Chelsea Handler, Mentions 50 Cent [Video]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Goes Nude In British GQ Magazine