Evan Ross And Ashlee Simpson Engaged! [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 14, 2014
Ashlee Simpson is ready to walk down the aisle again.
Two years after a divorce from ex-husband and Fall Out Boy singer Pete Wentz, Simpson confirmed on Monday that she was engaged to Evan Ross. The Pieces Of Me singer shared the photo below and the news on social media.
Simpson tweeted, “My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii !!!!!”
Simpson, 29, and Ross, 25, began dating last year. Ross is the son of Diana Ross while Simpson is siblings with Jessica Simpson.
The Simpson family will have two weddings to celebrate in the near future. Jessica revealed she plans on marrying fiancé Eric Johnson sometime this year. The couple have two children together, Maxwell and Ace.
This marks the first marriage for Ross. Ashlee was married to Wentz for two years, and they share one son from that marriage named Bronx.
Photos via Twitter and ABC News
More from Rucuss
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Baby Bump in Bikini [Photo]
- Jessica Simpson Inks Deal With Weight Watchers, Will Lose Baby Weight For $3 Million
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant?
- Jessica Simpson’s Parents File For Divorce, After Rumors Joe is Gay! [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Confirms She’s Pregnant With Second Child! [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Gives Birth to Baby Boy! [Details]