Eva Marcille Reportedly Files Restraining Order Against Kevin McCall
Rucuss staffApril 8, 2014
Eva Marcille Pigford and Kevin McCall reportedly got into a domestic dispute that had the model scared for her life.
Just two months after welcoming their daughter, Marley Rae, Eva and Kevin got into a huge argument at their home, TMZ reports. It led to McCall “violently kicking down” four doors in their home and trying to snatch their infant daughter out of Eva’s arms.
It’s unclear what started the argument, but the America’s Next Top Model winner reportedly told police that McCall lost it during an argument, chased her around the house and threatened to punch her.
Eva obtained a restraining order against Kevin on Mar. 28, which prohibits him from coming within 100 yards of her. Kevin posted on Twitter on the day Eva took out the restraining order, “Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence.”
Since the incident, it appears the couple is not abiding by the restraining order. Eva and Kevin appear to have reunited, because she shared an Instagram photo of the couple and baby on Apr. 4.
After news of the restraining order went viral, Kevin denied the claims on Twitter. He tweeted, “Lmao ppl will say anything about anybody….especially a somebody. Don’t believe the hype…this is hilarious.” He added on Instagram, “Sometimes a man’s purpose in a woman’s life is to help her become a better woman…..for another man. Keep her happy fellas or someone else will….”
Photos via Instagram and Twitter
More from Rucuss
- Kevin McCall Exposes Eva Marcille’s Alleged Family Secret [Details]
- Eva Marcille Granted Full Custody Of Daughter After Filing Restraining Order Against Kevin McCall
- Eva Marcille And Kevin McCall Show Off Baby Marley [Photos]
- Kevin McCall Lashes Out at Eva Marcille, Calls Her A Money Hungry H*e [Details]
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Eva Marcille, Kevin McCall Reveal Baby’s Name at Baby Shower [Photos]