Eva Marcille Is Pregnant With First Child [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 28, 2013
Congratulations are in order for Eva Marcille and boyfriend Kevin McCall.
Eva and Kevin announced Tuesday to BET that they are expecting their first child together. Eva, 28, is five months pregnant.
“Being able to bring a life into the world is every woman’s dream but for me it’s more than just a dream it is a magical, mystical journey which I get to share with this amazing man,” Eva told BET. “Kevin is the only man who I would share this moment in life with.”
Earlier this year, the couple got tattoos to show their love for one another. Eva has a lock on her back and Kevin has a matching key to her heart.
Eva, who won the third cycle of America’s Next Top Model, will have a full plate ahead of her in the next couple of months. She is a guest star on the upcoming second season of Real Husbands of Hollywood. Kevin continues to concentrate on his music.
“My life continues to be a bundle of incredible experiences,” she said. “I get to do this incredible show on BET and I get to be a mom and live this amazing life that God has bestowed upon me. Who could ask for anything more?”
Eva previously dated actor Lance Gross from 2005 until 2010 before they were engaged in 2009. The couple split a year later. She also dated Flo Rida from 2010 until 2012. Eva was also engaged to former NYPD Blue star Henry Simmons in 2005.
More from Rucuss
- Eva Marcille Granted Full Custody Of Daughter After Filing Restraining Order Against Kevin McCall
- Eva Marcille, Kevin McCall Reveal Baby’s Name at Baby Shower [Photos]
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Eva Marcille And Kevin McCall Welcome Baby Marley!
- Eva Marcille Reportedly Files Restraining Order Against Kevin McCall
- Kevin McCall Exposes Eva Marcille’s Alleged Family Secret [Details]