Eva Marcille Granted Full Custody Of Daughter After Filing Restraining Order Against Kevin McCall
Rucuss staffMay 1, 2014
America’s Next Top Model alum Eva Marcille has been temporarily granted full custody of her daughter.
Eva was granted a restraining order against her ex-fiance Kevin McCall on March 14, accusing him of kicking in doors at their home during a heated argument. She claims he tried to snatch their baby girl, Marley Rae, from her arms. He also allegedly threatened to punch Eva.
A few days after the incident, it appeared the couple had reconciled. Eva shared photos on Instagram of the couple ignoring the protective ban and cuddling up to Marley.
But that wasn’t the case. Eva has successfully obtained full custody of Marley Rae and Kevin currently has no visitation rights until a hearing next month. Eva’s rep confirmed the news to TMZ with the statement, “It is unfortunate that life has thrown a curve into Eva’s life but as a responsible parent and adult she’s taking steps to ensure the safety and well-being of their child and herself.”
The on/off couple became parents to Marley Rae in January.
Photos via Instagram and Webpronews.com
More from Rucuss
- Eva Marcille, Kevin McCall Reveal Baby’s Name at Baby Shower [Photos]
- Eva Marcille Reportedly Files Restraining Order Against Kevin McCall
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Eva Marcille Is Pregnant With First Child [Details]
- Kevin McCall Exposes Eva Marcille’s Alleged Family Secret [Details]
- Eva Marcille And Kevin McCall Show Off Baby Marley [Photos]