Eva Marcille’s Gets Reality Show On Oxygen
Rucuss staffOctober 25, 2011
Another reality show for Eva Marcille.
The America’s Next Top Model winner will have her own reality show entitled “The Eva Marcielle Project” on Oxygen. The show will chroncile her life as she takes on the role of fashion model, actor, Deadline reports.
Best friends Denyce Lawton, an actress who starred in Tyler Perry’s House of Payne on TBS; Nikki Chu, an interior and product designer who has designed for several celebrities and major brands; and Kelly Marie Dunn, a talent and brand manager who has worked with A-list musicians and pop stars, will tag along for the ride during this docu-soap about friends who help each other through celebrity life, love and the entertainment industry.
Eva is the host of Oxygen’s “Hair Battle Spectacular.” The reality show is produced by Ish Entertainment with Michael Hirschorn, Madison Merritt and Wendy Roth serving as executive producers.
More from Rucuss
- Evelyn Lozada’s ‘Diapers And Diamonds’ Baby Shower [Photos]
- Are Eva Longoria and Matt Barnes Dating?
- Kelly Rowland to Publish First Book ‘Whoa, Baby!’ [Details]
- Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
- Gotcha! Eva Longoria Picks Up Matt Barnes From LAX [Photos]
- Basketball Wives LA Star Jackie Christie Releases New Song ‘Woman Of The Year’ [Audio]