Love & Hip Hop: Erica Mena And Girlfriend Cyn Santana Relationship Fake?!
Rucuss staffOctober 22, 2013
Love & Hip Hop New York star Erica Mena is dating a woman.
That’s right folks. Rich Dollaz former girlfriend is dating video vixen Cyn Santana. Mena is showing off her new girlfriend on season 4 of Love & Hip Hop. But before viewers get all invested into their lipstick romance, a source claims the relationship is fake.
A source told DiaryofaHollywoodStreetKing.com that the romance is only a plot for ratings and relevancy. “Cyn Santana is frontin’ as a lesbian just to be part of the cast,” the source said.
Santana was previously linked to Drake. She was rumored to have hooked up with the Canadian rapper a few weeks ago in New York. She allegedly showed up to Drake’s Big Apple Best Buy promo. They eventually headed over to the East Houston hotel.
“Erica Mena had a party last night for her fake lesbian girlfriend Cyn Santana at Starlets club in Queens, but Drake smashed Cyn a few weeks ago,” a source told HSK.
Check out photos of Mena and Santana below.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop: Erica Mena Says She’s in Love With a Woman! [Details]
- A Pregnancy, Cheating & Fights Revealed At Love & Hip Reunion [Details]
- Stripper Jhonni Blaze Goes In On Erica Mena, She Responds [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Erica Mena and Rihanna Hook Up? [Details]
- Erica Mena Threatens Angela Yee, Makes Fun of Rich Dollaz Baby Mama [Details]
- Couple Alert: Bow Wow, Erica Mena Vacationing in Puerto Rico?!