Eric B Is a Judge On A New Television Show Called ‘Ghetto Court!’ [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 31, 2012
Legendary DJ Eric B has a new occupation these days.
Eric, whose real name is Eric Barrier, is a judge on new television show “Ghetto Court.” Twenty-five episodes have already been filmed, DiaryofaHollywoodStreetKing reports.
“We’re going to add humor to our court television show,” said a member of the television show to Jacky Jasper. “We filmed 25 episodes in Roselle New Jersey and the Mayor Jamel Holley looked out for us.”
The source added, “Eric B being the judge is going to get the viewers attention. It was hard for me to hold back my laughter while I was holding the camera.”
The show is currently being shopped around to television networks. It is expected to premiere sometime this year.
Eric B is one half of the legendary group ‘Eric B & Rakim.’ They were recognized as the premier DJ/MC team in all of hip-hop in the 1980s. Some of their notable hits were “Eric B. Is President,” “I Ain’t No Joke,” “I Know You Got Soul” and “Paid in Full.”
More from Rucuss
- Fetty Wap Robbed, Leads to a Shoot Out [Details]
- 50 Cent to Host BET Late Night Variety Show, Other Shows Added [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Erica Mena and Rihanna Hook Up? [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Houston Production Shut Down, Guns Pulled On Crew
- Did Yandy Smith and Mandeecees’ House Get Raided? [Details]
- Dwayne Johnson Misses Movie Premiere, Has Emergency Surgery! [Photo]