Eminem and Rihanna Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge On Stage
Rucuss staffAugust 25, 2014
Eminem and Rihanna took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge during the last stop of The Monster Tour at Detroit’s Comerica Park.
After being challenged by Dr. Dre, Eminem took a seat on stage while Mr. Porter brought out a garbage can full of ice. But he decided to let Rihanna do the honors instead, dumping the cold water over her tourmate’s head.
“If this was not for charity, I would be so fucking mad right now,” said a soaked Eminem.
Marshall Mathers then challenged Mr. Porter, Rick Rubin, and Rihanna herself.
“Where you going mischievous?” Em told RiRi before getting payback.
“I’m from the islands, I don’t do this ice shit. This ice shit doesn’t work for me,” she said before taking a seat. Her assistant and hair stylist emerged from backstage with a large pot and drenched the singer.
Watch it go down below.
More from Rucuss
- Eminem and Rihanna Announce ‘The Monster Tour’ [Details]
- Eminem Becomes Second Best-Selling Male Artist Of All-Time
- Eminem Has Awkward Inteview During Michigan-Notre Dame Game
- Eminem Announces 8th Album on Detroit-Inspired Baseball Cap [Details]
- Rihanna Spotted At Drake Concert in New York [Photo/Video]
- Sexual Bucket List: 50 Things to Do Sexually Before You Die