Eminem and Rihanna Announce ‘The Monster Tour’ [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 22, 2014
Eminem and Rihanna are teaming up for a Monster Tour this summer.
The Detroit rapper and the Bajan beauty have announced a three-city tour together. It seems only fitting after their single The Monster off The Marshall Mathers LP 2 held the No. 1 spot atop the Billboard charts.
XXL reports that concerts are planned for New York, Los Angeles, and Detroit.
“There are some shows coming up with Rihanna,” Eminem told XXL in the magazine’s latest issue. “It’s a three-city tour: New York, L.A., and Detroit coming in August. The Monster Tour.”
Eminem also shared the news on Twitter, writing, “NYC/DET/LA this August with @Rihanna! #TheMonsterTour.”
Eminem is currently on his Rapture tour in Australia with Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole. Rihanna wrapped her Diamonds World Tour last year.
More from Rucuss
- Eminem Becomes Second Best-Selling Male Artist Of All-Time
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Eminem Announces 8th Album on Detroit-Inspired Baseball Cap [Details]
- Eminem Has Awkward Inteview During Michigan-Notre Dame Game
- Say What: Does Drake Want To Battle Eminem?
- Rihanna Spotted At Drake Concert in New York [Photo/Video]