Eminem Disses Iggy Azalea on ‘SHADYXV’ Song, Iggy Responds [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 21, 2014
Eminem has added a new target to his list of celebrities he doesn’t care for.
Iggy Azalea has become his latest victim. On the Bad Meets Evil track Vegas, which appears on the SHADYXV compilation, Slim Shady disses Azalea and even threatens rape.
Eminem raps, “So swallow my pride, you’re lucky just to follow my ride / If I let you run alongside the Humvee / Unless you’re Nicki, grab you by the wrist, let’s ski / So what’s it gon’ be / Put that shit away, Iggy / You don’t wanna blow that rape whistle on me.”
It didn’t take long for Azalea to respond to the diss. She went on a rant about the diss on Twitter. Azalea wrote, “im bored of the old men threatening young women as entertainment trend and much more interested in the young women getting $ trend. zzzz”
She continued, “its especially akward because my 14 year old brother is the biggest eminem fan and now the artist he admired says he wants to rape me. nice! women in music have the bigger balls anyhow we endure much more harassment and critic. good morninnggggg!!!!!! off to camera block for AMAs!”
Eminem has also dissed or threatened bodily harm to Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian and Lana Del Rey. Last month, Snoop Dogg made fun of Azalea on Instagram. Snoop even called her a “f**king c**t” before he apologized.
Listen to Eminem’s song below.
More from Rucuss
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- Azealia Banks Calls Out Rita Ora On Twitter, Says She’s ‘Rihanna’s Understudy’! [Details]