Emily B To Launch New Shoe Line in the Fall [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 25, 2013
Former Love & Hip Hop star Emily B made a name for herself on the reality show.
Now Fabolous baby mama wants to make a name for herself in the shoe game. Emily, whose last name is Bustamante, gave a sneak peek of her line of shoes on Instagram. She posted the photo below of two boots from her new “Emily B” shoe line.
It appears Emily is partnering with Zigi NY for her line. She has worn a pair of boots from the company in the past.
Emily incorporated a dove in her logo, which can also be seen on the bottom of her shoes.
Emily, whose shoes are expected to debut in the fall, is a celebrity stylist and is also working on a clothing line.
Photos via Instagram and Vibe
More from Rucuss
- Emily B. Lands Creative Director Position For Bebe Footwear
- Emily B Once Spent $5,000 On A Pair of Shoes, Shows Off Closet
- Fire Your Stylist: Jim Jones Wears Extra-Small Quarter Length Sleeve Shirt! [Photos]
- Love and Hip Hop: Emily B Says She Doesn’t Have Beef With Kimbella
- Shoe-icide: The Best Flat Boots For $100 And Under
- Blac Chyna Debuts ’88 Fin’ Online Boutique [Photos]
- Arm Candy Featuring DERNG [Photos]
- Rihanna Rocks Leather Skirt & Python Boots [Photos]
- Shoe-icide: Kelly Osbourne Rocks Ice Cream Cone Pumps! [Photos]
- Fabolous Talks About Relationship With Emily B., Says He Will Never Appear On ‘Love and Hip Hop’