Emily B. Lands Creative Director Position For Bebe Footwear
Rucuss staffMarch 18, 2014
Love & Hip Hop New York alum Emily B has moved on from her days as a reality star.
Fabolous’ girlfriend is the new creative director of Bebe’s footwear collection. Emily B announced the news over the weekend.
Emily shared the photos below on Instagram with the caption: “In the #bebe footwear showroom working on designs for their fall collection #creativedirector #Iloveshoes”
This is not Emily’s first go round with a shoe brand. Last year she partnered with the Zigi NY to design a collection of shoes. Check out a few shoes from BeBe’s collection below.
Photos via Instagram and Lossip.com
More from Rucuss
- Emily B To Launch New Shoe Line in the Fall [Photos]
- Say What: Peter Gunz, Amina Buddafly Spotted At The Welfare Office [Photo]
- Yandy Smith Spends $200K To Bail Mendeecees Harris Out of Jail
- Stripper Jhonni Blaze Goes In On Erica Mena, She Responds [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Peter Gunz Admits Cheating For a Check [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop: Erica Mena And Girlfriend Cyn Santana Relationship Fake?!