Emily B. & Chrissy Lampkin Celebrate Their New ‘Cisum Couture’ Jacket Line [Photos]
Peaches GrantAugust 24, 2012
Former Love & Hip Hop New York stars Chrissy Lampkin and Emily B have become fashion designers.
Chrissy, Emily and another partner have teamed up to launch a new leather jacket line called Cisum Couture. The line, which only features men’s jackets, debuted at a private launch in New York.
Cameras were on hand filming Chrissy’s new spin-off show that will air on VH1. Celebrity guests included Somaya Reece, Adrienne Bailon, Beyonce’s stylist, Ty, her future mother-in-law Mama (Nancy) Jones and DJ Clue.
Check out a few photos below.
Emily B, Somaya Reece and Chrissy Lampkin
Chrissy and her personal trainer
Jim Jones and Chrissy’s trainer
Jim Jones’ mom and Beyonce’s stylist Ty
Adrienne Bailon, Emily and friend
Photos via YBF
More from Rucuss
- Fire Your Stylist: Jim Jones Wears Extra-Small Quarter Length Sleeve Shirt! [Photos]
- Season Preview: “Love & Hip Hop” Season 2
- Jim Jones Says Juelz Santana is His Brother, Wished “Love and Hip Hop” Fight Didn’t Happen
- Jim Jones Tattoos Chrissy’s Face On His Arm [Photo]
- Was Jim Jones Jumped By Ex-Manager’s Boyfriend?
- Love and Hip Hop: Yandy Talks About Beef With Chrissy & Rest of the Cast