Ellen Dresses As Nicki Minaj For Halloween [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 31, 2013
Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres showed the world the proper way to dress as a black person for Halloween.
Ellen dressed as Nicki Minaj for the Halloween episode of her show. She replicated Minaj’s infamous outfit that she wore on her show in September. The Starships singer, who didn’t wear a bra, wore an unbuttoned cropped jacket and leather pants.
“This year I decided to go as something really scary … half-naked,” DeGeneres joked during her Halloween opening monologue. “Of course, I’m Nicki Minaj. Nicki was on the show a few weeks ago and her shirt was not … she took our show from PG to double D, that’s what she did!”
Minaj weighed in on her costume on Twitter. She tweeted, “I didn’t know Ellen could get any sexier.”
Watch Ellen bust some moves in her costume below.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Kim Kardashian, North West & Wedding On ‘Ellen’ [Video]
- Ellen DeGeneres Spoofs Nicki Minaj’s ‘Anaconda’ Video
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Donald Trump Says Beyonce’s Halftime Performance Was Ridiculous! [Details]
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’