Eddie George’s Wife Taj Comes to His Defense, Says He’s Not Cheating [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 8, 2012
Former NFL player Eddie George was caught in a sticky situation a few months ago.
George was pulled over in a car by police with professional golfer Rachel Conner at 2 a.m. She was arrested for a DUI. Many speculated that the two were having an affair but the former Titan running back denied those rumors. He claimed the woman was simply dropping him off after a charity event.
A few weeks after the incident, Eddie and Taj’s house went up for sale. Many believed the couple was on a verge of divorce because of his alleged cheating.
Now Taj wants to set the record straight. She recently talked to Philadelphia radio personality Muthaknows and explained what really happened.
Taj told the radio personality that Eddie and Rachel were caught in the wee hours of the morning because they were leaving a party. She then asked, “what party do you know ends at 9 o’clock?”
Taj added that she and Eddie both know Rachel and that there was nothing going on. As far as the house being up for sale, they have since taken the house off the market.
Listen to the interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Eddie and Taj George Defaulted on Mortgage, Now Mansion Up For Auction [Details]
- Former NFL Player Eddie George and Taj Are Selling Their Tennessee Mansion [Photos]
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
- Kelly Rowland to Publish First Book ‘Whoa, Baby!’ [Details]