Ed Hartwell Files For Divorce From Keisha Knight Pulliam, Wants Paternity Test
Rucuss staffJuly 26, 2016
Keisha Knight-Pulliam is either unbothered or saving face.
Pulliam and her estranged husband Ed Hartwell’s whirlwind romance appears to be over. Although she’s a few months pregnant, TheYBF.com discovered Hartwell filed for divorce on Monday.
The papers were filed in a Fulton County, Georgia courthouse under the name Edgerton Hartwell II. It cited irreconcilable differences “such as constant disagreements on life changing decisions that couples typically make together” as the reason for the dissolution request.
Pulliam was allegedly unaware of the filing and had no idea her newlywed husband wanted out of the marriage or to remain single. Ed told The YBF via his rep, “Right now, the only thing I want is a paternity test for the baby.”
Pulliam revealed she was pregnant and expecting a girl a week ago. This is turning out to be a messy split because TMZ reports that Pulliam is contesting the divorce from the former NFL player. Hours after Hartwell filed for divorce, Pulliam posted a selfie after she got a hair cut.
The couple only dated for four months before getting married in January. Hartwell was previously married to Lisa Wu and appeared on Real Housewives of Atlanta.
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Big Tigger Slams Ed Hartwell’s Paternity Request [Details]
- Michael Jordan Hit With Paternity Lawsuit, Accused of Fathering Secret Love Child [Details]
- Judge Denies Michael Jordan’s Request For Paternity Case Dismissal [Details]
- Kim Zolciak’s Mother Files Petition for Visitation of Grandchildren [Details]
- Allen Iverson’s Estranged Wife Says He’s Left Her Penniless!