Dwyane Wade, LeBron James & Adrienne Bosh Celebrate Chris Bosh’s 28th Birthday!
Rucuss staffMarch 28, 2012
Miami Heat star Chris Bosh celebrated his 28th birthday old school style.
Bosh had a Boardwalk Empire themed birthday bash at the Miami landmark Adrienne Arsht Center Wednesday night. The venue transformed into a roaring 1920s boardwalk speakeasy with an inspired casino followed by a pop up Chris Bosh Comedy and Supper Club. The party was presented by Rémy Martin and produced by Amaris Jones.
There was an impromptu jazz session for the whole crowd, which included the whole Heat team. Comedians DeRay Davis and Gary Owen performed. There was a surprise performance by Chrisette Michele, who wrapped up the evening by singing “Happy Birthday.
Chris wore a Waraire Boswell custom suit, and his wife, Adrienne, wore a black Roland Muret dress and bubblegum pink YSL sandals. Check out the photos below.
More from Rucuss
- Miami Heat Player Udonis Haslem Marries Faith Rein in West Palm Beach [Photos]
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade Host Party at the Compound [Photos]
- The Miami Heat Celebrate Winning Back-to-Back Championships at Story Nightclub [Photos/Video]
- LeBron James, Savannah Brinson Attend Miami Heat ‘Motown Revue’ Charity Event [Photos]
- Lil Wayne Apologizes to Lebron James But Not the Miami Heat or NBA [Details]
- Miami Heat Star Chris Bosh Enjoys Champagne Shower After Winning NBA Championship [Video/Photos]