Durant, Barnes, Wall & Ariza Weigh In On Who Wins a 1-on-1 Game Between Kobe & LeBron [Video]
Rucuss staffNovember 2, 2011
NBA players continue to have plenty of free time these days.
The NBA owners and the players union continue to bicker over a deal, so we’re stuck with no games in sight. But that hasn’t stopped players from talking about basketball.
The LA Times was able to get Kevin Durant, Matt Barnes, John Wall and Trevor Arize to give their opinions about who would win a 1-on-1 game between Kobe Bryant and Lebron James. Of course, avid fans will pick their favorite player but this was an interesting discussion because we got to hear opinions from fellow NBA players.
Check out the video.
More from Rucuss
- Kobe Bryant Sets NBA Auction Record With Sale Of His 2016 All-Star Jersey
- Usher, Wiz Khalifa and More Honor Kobe Bryant
- The Sixers Honors Kobe Bryant With Tribute Before His Final Game In Philly
- Italian Club Offers Kobe Bryant $600,000 a Game
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out ESPN Magazine For Retouched Cover [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr., LeBron James, Kobe Bryant & More Athletes Dress Up For Halloween [Photos]