Drug Charges Against El DeBarge Dropped!
Rucuss staffMarch 23, 2012
Singer El DeBarge is off the hook for drug charges.
DeBarge has been cleared of drug possession charges due to lack of evidence, TMZ reports. DeBarge was arrested early this week for felony possession of narcotics with intent to sell. He was released on $30,000 bail.
L.A. District Attorney documents said DeBarge and another man were talking on the street, and police decided to search them without giving a reason why. TMZ reports cops searched them and came up with nothing. The police then searched the area and located a bag of rock cocaine under a nearby car. The other man involved told police he was there to purchase the drug from DeBarge, who denied it.
Without enough evidence, the charges were dropped against DeBarge.
More from Rucuss
- El Debarge Arrested for Drug Possession! [Details]
- Police Shut Down Street in Hunt for Man’s Missing Penis [Details]
- Man Gets Two DUIs At Same McDonald’s In A Span Of Hours [Details]
- Trick Daddy Arrested for Cocaine, Gun Possession [Details]
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Odd Couple! 50 Cent and Joan Rivers Shoot New Street King Commerical