Driver Feels Awful After Hitting Reece Witherspoon
Rucuss staffSeptember 12, 2011
According to TMZ, the 84-year old woman who hit Oscar winner Reece Witherspoon with her car feels awful about the situation. But she thinks the intersection is dangerous because of the large tree that blocks the sight line for drivers.
Witherspoon was rushed to a Santa Monica hospital on Sept. 7 after a car struck her while she was jogging. Witherspoon, who didn’t file charges, suffered minor injuries.
Family members said the 84-year old woman has stayed off the road since the accident. The citation she received requires her to retake the driving test. She is due in court on Oct. 7.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Debuts His New Voice On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show, Gets Clowned on Twitter! [Details]
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ Actor Paul Walker Dead At Age 40
- 50 Cent Released From Hospital After His SUV Was Hit By Mack Truck [Photos]
- Ryan Reynolds Gives Denzel Washington His First Black Eye On Set
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]