The Dream Wanted By Police After Alleged Assault Of Pregnant Girlfriend
Rucuss staffApril 30, 2014
The Dream is the latest celebrity accused of domestic violence.
Terius “The-Dream” Nash is wanted by the New York Police Department for questioning after then-rumored fiancée, Lydia Nam, accused him of attacking her while she was pregnant with their son. TMZ reports Lydia filed a police report last November claiming The Dream assaulted her in April 2013 while she was five months pregnant.
Lydia accuses the producer of strangling, punching and kicking her. It’s unknown what triggered the alleged attack and whether or not Lydia sought medical attention.
The-Dream claims Lydia is lying. Sources believe that this is all part of Lydia’s ploy to extend her United States visa because she’s from Toronto, Canada.
These latest allegations are a huge blow to The Dream who has already been arrested in a separate domestic violence incident involving Lydia last June in Newport Beach, California. Lydia refused to press charges and the case was dropped.
Photos via TMZ
More from Rucuss
- The Dream Responds to Baby Mama Releasing Photos Of Her Injuries
- The Dream Gets Married To Wife No. 3! [Details]
- Does The Dream’s Girlfriend Have a Secret Past? [Details]
- Christina Milian and Jas Prince End Engagement [Details]
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack
- Singer Monica Confirms She’s Five Months Pregnant! [Photos]