The Dream Gets Married To Wife No. 3! [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 4, 2014
The Dream isn’t letting his domestic abuse case with his baby mama affect his love life.
And to prove it, the Fallsetto singer just got married. The Dream married LaLaonne Martinez at the San Francisco City Hall. The couple was first spotted together last month at Mr. Chow for Father’s Day.
The Dream announced he was married on Instagram. He posted the photo below of his wife with the caption: “THE MRS. I LOVE YOU with my Whole Entire Heart and Spirit, God has blessed me in a Time where any man would feel overcome! God has restored my Heart!”
Before the wedding, The Dream posted photos of his hat and shoes with the caption: “Grand Day Ahead!”
This marriage comes months after The Dream was arrested for allegedly attacking his ex-fiancee Lydia Nam while she was pregnant with his son last year.
This is The Dream’s third marriage. The singer/producer was also married to Nivea from 2004-2008. They share three kids together.
The Dream was also married to Christina Milian, who has a daughter, from 2009-2011.
Photos via BET.com, Instagram and Twitter
More from Rucuss
- The Dream Wanted By Police After Alleged Assault Of Pregnant Girlfriend
- Does The Dream’s Girlfriend Have a Secret Past? [Details]
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- The Dream Responds to Baby Mama Releasing Photos Of Her Injuries
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments