Draya Michele Reveals 25 Things You Didn’t Know About Her
Rucuss staffFebruary 18, 2014
Basketball Wives LA star Draya Michele is doing her best to change her image.
Although she lives a rock star lifestyle that consists of partying and having fun as much as she can, Draya reveals there is much more to her than meets the eye. The Fine Ass Girls owner shares 25 things we didn’t know about her to US Weekly.
It’s an interesting list that includes wanting to be a background singer for Alicia Keys to having a phobia of electrical sockets.
Check out Draya’s entire list below.
1. I tell the baristas at Starbucks that my name is Nicole.
2. My mom was the biggest Teena Marie fan ever. I grew up listening to her, I know every word to all of her songs and I’d been to two of her concerts.
3. I believe in psychics.
4. I have a phobia of electrical sockets…I once got shocked by the vacuum.
5. I really do feel 21 when I walk inside Forever 21.
6. I love cooking dinner.
7. I despise cooking breakfast.
8. I went to school to be an aesthetician. I was always fascinated with skin.
9. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and eat cookies in my sleep.
10. I have a patch of gray hairs in the front of my head that I refuse to dye. Instead, I pluck them.
11. For two years straight, I painted my nails Big Apple Red from OPI. I’ve finally moved on.
12. I want a daughter. Soon.
13. I think social networking is crucial to stay relevant and fresh nowadays.
14. I tried being a vegetarian three times, and failed miserably.
15. I’d like to say my Spanish food is pretty good.
16. I could totally sing backup for Alicia Keys.
17. Cigarette smoke is the second worst smell ever, with cigar smoke being number one.
18. I know all the classic California beach oldies from working at Hooters.
19. I’ve never had the guts to do karaoke before, but I want to so bad.
20. I took a robe from the Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas three years ago, and I’ve been doing my makeup in it everyday since.
21. I’m an Aquarius. Yes, I believe we are superior.
22. When I was younger, I wanted to be Posh Spice. Now that I’ve grown up, I want to be Victoria Beckham.
23. I have a purse inside my purse. That shows how frequently I change purses.
24. I want to be known for my beauty secrets and sense of humor. That’s all I want…is that too much to ask?
25. I’m no fun when I’m hungry on the set of Basketball Wives, so there always has to be food on set.
Catch Draya on the third season of VH1′s Basketball Wives LA on Mondays.
More from Rucuss
- Draya Celebrates Birthday With Orlando Scandrick & Friends [Photos]
- Draya’s Boyfriend Orlando Scandrick Put On Blast By Woman On Instagram [Details]
- Basketball Wives LA: Draya Michele Accused of Being a Call Girl [Details]
- Couple Alert: Draya Michelle Dating Dallas Cowboys Star Orlando Scandrick [Photos]
- Draya, Orlando Scandrick Not Worried About Cheating Rumors, Party In Cancun [Photos]
- Basketball Wives LA Star Draya Michele is the New Face Of Rocawear [Photos]