Draya Michele And Orlando Scandrick Call It Quits [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 9, 2014
Basketball Wives star Draya Michele and Dallas Cowboys cornerback Orlando Scandrick have ended their relationship.
Draya announced the news on Instagram. The reality star claims she’s focused on her career and family. She admitted in her rant that she changed for the relationship but it wasn’t enough.
Draya wrote, “I’d rather focus on my family and career than a relationship at the time. I did my best to make things work. I’m not the one who failed.” Read the entire message below:
It didn’t take long for Orlando to respond. He simply posted,”This could be us…exactly nothing.”
Many suspected trouble in paradise last month, after Orlando flirted with one of his Instagram followers after she made a comment about his twin daughters. Draya called him a ‘weak ass nigga.” She also called the woman a ‘weak hoe.’ Read the entire exchange below:
Draya and Orlando went public with their relationship in July 2013. They attended the ESPY Awards together.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Orlando Scandrick Gets Restraining Order, Says He Was Attacked By Draya
- Orlando Scandrick Flirts With Woman On Instagram, Draya Calls Her A Hoe! [Details]
- Basketball Wives LA Star Draya Michele Engaged to Dallas Cowboys’ Orlando Scandrick
- Cowboys Orlando Scandrick And Draya Michele Talk Football & Their Relationship [Video]
- Chantel Christie Says Dallas Cowboys’ Orlando Scandrick is Gay [Details]
- Draya, Orlando Scandrick Not Worried About Cheating Rumors, Party In Cancun [Photos]