Drake’s $9 Million Hollywood Mansion [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 26, 2012
Drake put his two Miami condos up for sale and bought a $9 million dollar mansion in the Hollywood Hills.
The rapper couldn’t wait to move into his new estate. And we don’t blame him. It has six bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, 24-seat theater, wine cellar, tennis court, volleyball court, weight room, a pool with a waterfall and wet bar, and a horse stable with riding area. Oh, and lets not forget a ATM machine.
Check out photos for the large estate below.
More from Rucuss
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Drake Says He Really Loves Serena Williams
- Michael Jordan Selling Chicago Mansion For $29 Million [Photos]
- Celine Dion Selling Quebac Mansion For $29 Million! [Photos]
- Serena Williams Is Not Pleased With Drake’s Choice In Women