Drake Cancels All Meet And Greets For Summer 16 Tour [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 23, 2016
Drake doesn’t want to get up close and personal with his fans.
Drizzy is the latest star to cancel VIP meet and greets for his upcoming “Summer Sixteen Tour” with Future, PEOPLE reports. The VIP packages had been sold for $1,000 and some of them included a chance to take pics with Drake. But that will no longer be an option.
Fans were refunded $300 for the portion of the ‘meet and greet.’ The new VIP package still includes a ticket in the first five rows, a 6 God candle, a 6 God incense holder, a 6 God custom disposable camera (and frame), a 6 God foam hand, a Summer Sixteen “floaty pen,” a Summer Sixteen car freshener, a Summer Sixteen bag, and an assortment of Summer Sixteen pins and patches. (There is also a “Summer Sixteen Package” that includes just the Summer-branded stuff and a slightly less close up seat.)
Drake blames the cancellation because of “scheduling issues.” Earlier this year, Justin Bieber also canceled his “Purpose World Tour” meet and greets. Bieber claimed they “drained” him of happiness.
Drake’s tour begins July 20 in Austin.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Justin Bieber Reportedly Spotted At Brothel In Brazil [Details]
- Birdman Gives Justin Bieber a Bugatti [Details]
- Rihanna Spends $1500 in Paris Sex Shop
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery