Drake Opens Up About Relationships with Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, & Tyra Banks [Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 21, 2013
Drake is busy promoting his third album, Nothing Was the Same, to the masses.
And it wouldn’t be a press run if he didn’t stop by a few talk shows. Drake visited The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Friday and performed his single Hold On, We’re Going Home.
But he didn’t get off that easy. Ellen made sure she grilled the Canadian rapper about his personal life. Ellen asked the 26-year old about some of the famous women he’s had relationships with including Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Tyra Banks and Kat Dennings.
When Rihanna’s photo was shown, he responded, “Great girl, we had our moment. Always support and have love for her.”
On his labelmate Nicki Minaj, “Me and Nicki are like family. I love Nicki with all my heart. We haven’t really shared an intimate moment.”
Drake revealed that he once went on a date with Tyra Banks. “
It was just one date. We went to Disneyland in disguise actually, which was fun,” he said. “I don’t know if it was a date, it was like a get together. We’re close as well.”
When Kim Kardashian’s photo was shown he quickly replied, “No, no, no. Come on now!” He also revealed that he always had a huge crush on 2 Broke Girls star Kat Dennings. “I’ve always had a huge crush on her so she obliged me with a dinner date.”
But he’s not dating anyone right now. “I’m single, I’m ready to mingle,” he said.
Watch the clip below.
More from Rucuss
- Drake Gets Scared On Ellen, Talks Rihanna, SNL & Hooking Up With Fans
- Couple Alert: Drake And Zoe Kravitz Spotted On Dinner Date
- Drake Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin [Photos]
- Drake and Chris Brown Reportedly End Feud, Hug It Out at iHeartRadio Festival [Details]
- Drake Sings Rihanna’s ‘Stay’ in Belgium While She Is in Audience [Video]
- Drake Brings Out Rihanna At Paris Show [Video]