Drake Gets Scared On Ellen, Talks Rihanna, SNL & Hooking Up With Fans
Rucuss staffMay 18, 2016
Drake made another stop on the talk show scene.
Fresh off his appearance on Saturday Night Live, Drake sat down with Ellen for a interview and some laughs. Ellen made sure to bring up his relationship with Rihanna. The talk show host said she knows the 6 God and RiRi are “just friends.” But a picture of the rumored couple grinding onstage appeared onscreen. Drake responded, “That’s friendship at its finest.”
Drake also took a few minutes and talked about his SNL experience.
“It’s one of the most intense talent gauntlets I’ve ever been put through,” Drake said. “It really is something you only understand if you’ve experienced it.”
And the funniest part of the interview happened when a man dressed in “Hotline Bling” gear jumped out of a box and frightened him.
Drake also played a game of “Never Have I Ever” with Jared Leto. Drake admitted that he hooked up with a fan, made out with someone twice his age, Googled himself, and telling a girl how he feels in a song.
Drake also claimed he’s never taken a nude selfie, sent a naughty text to the wrong person, and never had something on his body waxed. Check Drake karate chopping his way our of a scare and the full game below.
More from Rucuss
- Couple Alert: Drake And Zoe Kravitz Spotted On Dinner Date
- Drake and Chris Brown Reportedly End Feud, Hug It Out at iHeartRadio Festival [Details]
- Drake And Rihanna Spotted Kissing in London [Details]
- Drake, Rihanna Hit the Club For Melissa Forde’s Birthday [Photos]
- Drake Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin [Photos]
- Drake Goes Undercover To See What People Really Think About Him [Video]