Drake Denied Access to Miami Heat Locker Room After Game 7 [Video]
Rucuss staffJune 21, 2013
Drake may be a huge worldwide rap star, but that doesn’t make a difference to the Miami Heat security.
When it comes to the Heat locker room, Drake’s star power doesn’t hold any relevance. A video posted on Youtube shows the Toronto rapper being turned away by security after the Heat won the NBA championship. The Heat beat the San Antonio Spurs 95-88 in Game 7 of the NBA finals.
“There’s no access,” says a voice belonging to a security guard.
“No access for everybody but us?” says a voice off-camera.
“No, this is media,” replies the security guard.
“I am media,” Drake replies but still isn’t allowed in, and backs away.
Drake, a friend of Miami superstar LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, sat court side and his music was played during the final game. Drake’s face is priceless after he was denied access. He, later, celebrated with the Heat at Story nightclub on South Beach.
Check out the footage below.
Photo via WorldRedEye.com
More from Rucuss
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]
- Are Drake And Zoe Kravitz Going Public With Relationship?! [Photos]
- Meek Mill Upset With ‘Wanna Know’ Backlash [Details]
- Drake Reportedly in Talks with Apple for $19 Million Deal [Details]
- Drake Receives the Key to Toronto [Details]