Drake and Chris Brown In Studio, Hints At Upcoming Collaboration [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 3, 2013
A collaboration between Drake and Chris Brown is closer than you think.
In a recent behind the scenes video released by CBStudios Collaboration, shows Brown in the studio working with many collaborators that included Brandy, Lupe Fiasco, Nelly, Will.I.Am and Big Sean. But the most notable potential collaborator was Drake.
Chris also went on his Facebook page and posted “Hanging in the studio with Drake,” and included a link to all of the folks he has shared studio time with.
The meeting comes on the heels of Drake and Brown squashing their beef at the iHeartRadio Music Festival. Drake watched Brown’s entire set and went back stage and hugged it out with the singer. The two also talked about doing a collaboration together.
This comes a little over a year after their infamous brawl at New York City nightclub W.I.P. in June 2012. Both stars were cleared of charges in the brawl.
Brown’s new album X is set to be released on November 19th. Drake’s Nothing Was the Same album was released last week and sold 658,000 copies. Watch Brown’s video below (Drake appears around :50 mark).
More from Rucuss
- Drake and Chris Brown Reportedly End Feud, Hug It Out at iHeartRadio Festival [Details]
- Chris Brown, Drake Will Not Be Charged in Bottle Brawl [Details]
- Drake Hits The Studio With Chris Brown [Details]
- Chris Brown Talks Drake, Frank Ocean & Tupac Comparsions [Video]
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]
- Drake Pays Homage To Jaden Smith During iHeart Music Festival [Video]