Drake and Chris Brown Reportedly End Feud, Hug It Out at iHeartRadio Festival [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 25, 2013
The feud between Chris Brown and Drake reportedly has come to an end.
The artists, who infamously got into a brawl at nightclub W.I.P. in 2012, are said to have finally ended their bitter feud over Rihanna. Drake and Chris allegedly hugged out their differences at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas last weekend. Page Six reports that Drake is the one that ignited the friendly session.
“Drake came on Friday with his whole crew, and watched Chris’ entire set,” a source told Page Six. “They were backstage hugging and drinking.”
But the most shocking part of all of this, they are planning on possibly recording music together. The mediator of the reunion was Def Jam music exec Abou Thiam, who is also Brown’s manager. Thiam knows Drake and worked to get the two together to put their differences aside.
Drake and Chris had a busy weekend and a lot to celebrate. Chris’ new dance film Battle of the Year hit theaters on Sept. 20, and Drake’s new album, Nothing Was The Same, debuted on Tuessday.
Photos via Thisis50.com
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Talks Drake, Frank Ocean & Tupac Comparsions [Video]
- Drake and Chris Brown In Studio, Hints At Upcoming Collaboration [Photos/Video]
- Chris Brown Says ‘X’ May Be His Last Album! [Details]
- Drake Gets Scared On Ellen, Talks Rihanna, SNL & Hooking Up With Fans
- Drake, Rihanna Hit the Club For Melissa Forde’s Birthday [Photos]
- Drake Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin [Photos]