Drake Announces Partnership with Jordan Brand [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 4, 2013
Drake has signed a big endorsement deal with Nike’s Jordan Brand division.
While in Nike’s headquarters of Portland, Oregon on Tuesday, Drake made the announcement onstage during his Would You Like a Tour?
“Today also happens to be one of the best days of my life,” Drake said. “You know, growing up, I’m sure we all idolized this guy. He goes by the name of Michael Jordan. So today I came to Portland and I officially became inducted into the Team Jordan family.”
The Canadian rapper also posted photos on Instagram of his first collaboration with Nike that includes OVO Stingray 10s and 12s. An official release date has not been scheduled yet. Check out Drake’s new shoes below.
Drake’s diehard fans should have saw this collaboration coming a mile away. He has an insane Jordan collection. Check out a portion of it below.
Watch Drake make the announcement below.
Photos via MTV and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Funniest Twitter Reactions To Drake’s New Jordan Brand Deal
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Couple Alert: Drake And Zoe Kravitz Spotted On Dinner Date
- Michael Jordan Spotted in Miami, While Fans Wait in Line for New Js
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Fantasia Barrino Breaks Down Onstage In Trinidad [Details]