Drake Announces His Ex Keshia Chanté As New Host Of 106 & Park [Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 28, 2013
Drake showed some love to a former girlfriend during an episode of BET’s 106 & Park.
The Nothing Was The Same rapper sat down with one of his first crushes, Keshia Chante to promote his new album. The two revealed intimate details about their past and how they first met.
Drake set up an account on her message board and posted that he was in a relationship with Keshia. And things kicked off from there.
During the show, Drake told her, “You were one of my crushes, I rapped about you before,” and he also said, “We look good together, we should have had some babies together.”
Keshia blushed her way through the interview and kept referring to Drake by his government name of ‘Aubrey.”
After going down memory lane, Drake helped Keshia announce that she would be the new permanent host of 106 & Park with Bow Wow. Watch the segment below.
Photos via BET
More from Rucuss
- Keshia Chanté Curves DeSean Jackson, He Denies It [Details]
- Say What: Did Drake Threaten Jhonni Blaze For Outing Relationship?
- Tatyana Ali Blushes When Asked If She Hooked Up With Drake [Video]
- Madonna Says Kissing Drake Was Like Kissing a Girl [Details]
- Are Drake And Zoe Kravitz Going Public With Relationship?! [Photos]
- Couple Alert: Drake And Zoe Kravitz Spotted On Dinner Date