Donald Trump Says Beyonce’s Halftime Performance Was Ridiculous! [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 14, 2013
Donald Trump was not amused by Beyoncé’s Super Bowl halftime performance.
Trump told Howard Stern that Beyoncé did “suggestive” dancing and it was inappropriate behavior onstage. Beyoncé performed a 13-minute set in a skimpy python skin, iguana skin and leather outfit.
“When Beyoncé was thrusting her hips forward in a very suggestive manner, if someone else would have done that it would have been a national scandal,” Trump said. “I thought it was ridiculous … I thought it was not appropriate.”
Although Trump thought Beyoncé’s performance was distasteful, he knew he was in the minority.
“There’s been no mention of [her scandalous behavior]. So obviously, it must not have been so bad. She gets a pass,” he said.
If you missed Beyoncé’s performance, check it out below.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
- Ellen Dresses As Nicki Minaj For Halloween [Photos]
- Barbara Walters Calls Donald Trump a ‘Fool’ For His Obama Announcement [Video]
- Man Confronts Alleged Predator Who Tried to Meet Up With 15-Year Old [Video]
- Beyonce Sings National Anthem Live During Super Bowl Press Conference [Video]
- Beyonce Drops Surprise Album On iTunes, Sells 80,000 Copies In Three Hours