Donald Glover Posts Troubling Notes On Instagram, Talks About Fear And Loneliness
Rucuss staffOctober 15, 2013
Actor and comedian Donald Glover has shared his fears and insecurities many times via his music.
But this time, Glover, aka rapper Childish Gambino, revealed a slightly more troubling messages via Instagram Monday night. Although The Community star has had a successful career, dating back to his early days as a writer for 30 Rock, along with gigs on TV shows, films, albums and mixtapes.
It appears that Glover still struggles with his growing fame. Glover seems to suffer from insecurity, fear and loneliness, as he expressed it through a series of notes written on hotel paper.
Read Glover’s messages below.
Childish Gambino’s third album Because The Internet is scheduled to be released this December.
Photos via Collider.com
More from Rucuss
- Donald Trump Says Beyonce’s Halftime Performance Was Ridiculous! [Details]
- Rihanna and Ciara Continue to Take Jabs at Each Other [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Shares Photos Of Baby North West
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Christmas Gift From Kanye West [Photo]
- Justin Bieber Reportedly Goes Off on Fan, Entourage Gets in Fight! [Details]
- Did Kris Jenner Abuse Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian? [Details]