Does Bobbi Kristina Want Plastic Surgery to Boost Her Career? [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 15, 2012
Bobbi Kristina Brown reportedly wants to improve her looks.
Whitney Houston’s daughter is allegedly interested in getting plastic surgery to help advance her career. Bobbi Kris has gotten her feet wet in the industry with a small part in Tyler Perry’s For Better Or Worse sitcom. Bobbi plays the daughter of a stylist who works in a beauty salon. The 19-year old hopes a little work will expand her career.
Janet Charlton reports:
Tyler Perry has nothing but praise for Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina, 19, since she appeared on his TBS series “For Better or Worse.” Perry feels Bobbi has great natural acting talent. Bobbi absolutely hopes for an acting career and she plans to start it off – not with acting classes- but with plastic surgery. Unfortunately, Bobbi inherited more of her father’s looks that those of her beautiful mother. She and her father both have gaps in their teeth and Bobbi plans to have hers corrected. She also has plans for a nose job and maybe even breast implants like her mother had.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina Makes Acting Debut on For Better or Worse [Video]
- Bobbi Kristina Lands Role on Tyler Perry’s For Better or For Worse
- Bobbi Kristina Walks Off Tyler Perry Show In Tears [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina To Have Her Own Reality Show [Details]
- Bobby Kristina and Nick Gordon Headed to Mexico! [Details]
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Evicted, Leaves Nasty Note to Neighbors [Details]