DMX Goes Off On Iyanla Vanzant on Season Premiere of “Iyanla: Fix My Life” [Video]
Rucuss staffMarch 6, 2013
Iyanla Vanzant had her hands full with DMX during filming of her hit show, Iyanla: Fix My Life.
DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons, lashes out at Vanzant in the season two premiere of the series, airing Saturday, April 13. In the 90-minute episode, Vanzant visits DMX at his home in Yonkers to help him work through his issues before things quickly spiraled out of control.
Emotions run high through the episode and Vanzant and the rapper scream at each other throughout their meeting. Things quickly take a turn for the worse when Vanzant asks DMX ‘if he’s high?’
DMX screamed, “Shut the f*** up! You ain’t got to be intimidated man. Just stop running your mouth! Vanzant stood up and said, “You don’t get to speak to me ever again.”
This isn’t the first time DMX seeked help with his life on television. DMX and his estranged wife Tashera went on VH1’s Couple Therapy and he challenged the counselor on that show too. In the end, the therapy didn’t help them and they are in the process of getting a divorce.
Watch the clip of Vanzant and DMX arguing below.
Check out a clip from Couples Therapy below.
More from Rucuss
- DMX Arrested Again, Charged With DUI [Details]
- DMX Caught Running Naked in Detroit Hotel! [Video]
- DMX Delivers Sermon-Like Poem During St. Louis Concert [Video]
- DMX Accused Of Robbing Fan On Easter Sunday [Details]
- T.I. And Tiny’s VH1 Reality Show Will Premiere In December
- Evelyn Lozada Tackles Domestic Abuse, Anger Issues & Resentment on Iyanla Vanzant’s ‘Fix My Life’ [Video]