DMX Arrested Again, Charged With DUI [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 26, 2013
Rapper DMX has been arrested in South Carolina and charged with driving under the influence.
DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons, was also charged with not having a driver’s license early Friday. The 42-year old was later released from Greenville County jail.
DMX has faced a number of charges in recent years. He was arrested last year in South Carolina on suspicion of driving without a license, and arrested in a Phoenix suburb in 2011 after a trooper clocked him driving at 102 mph. He faced multiple 2008 arrests in Phoenix on charges ranging from animal cruelty to reckless driving.
Simmons had recently finished a stint in prison on probation revocation for failing to submit to drug testing and driving without a license.
Photos via KPHO.com and Newsone
More from Rucuss
- DMX Goes Off On Iyanla Vanzant on Season Premiere of “Iyanla: Fix My Life” [Video]
- DMX Caught Running Naked in Detroit Hotel! [Video]
- DMX Accused Of Robbing Fan On Easter Sunday [Details]
- DMX Regrets Going on ‘Fix My Life,’ Iyanla Vanzant Wants Him to Get Help [Video]
- DMX Delivers Sermon-Like Poem During St. Louis Concert [Video]
- Rapper DMX Mops Floor at Waffle House